Employer’s Agents are a valuable part of any construction project.
Some people prefer to manage it themselves, but our expert knowledge ensures that your build is efficient, cost-effective and compliant with all government regulations.
Our surveyors work with you, the design team and contractors, acting as a central contact point to help with the smooth running of the project.
What we do:
- Prepare initial feasibility cost plan for the scheme.
- Prepare employers requirements document and other associated tender documentation.
- Analyse tenders submitted by contractors and advice on selection of contractor.
- Agree contract sum analysis with contractor.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Advise on novation agreements for design team.
- Undertake Employer’s Agent duties, monitor progress, quality and compliance with Employers Requirements on site up to practical completion.
- Agree and certify interim monthly payments with the contractor.
- Provide updated monthly financial statement to the Client.
- Issue instructions authorised by the Client to the contractor and agree financial effects.
- Agree final account with contractor (contractor’s claims for loss and expense are excluded).