Project Managers are a valuable part of any construction project.
Some people prefer to manage it themselves, but our expert knowledge ensures that your build is efficient, cost-effective and compliant with all government regulations.
Our surveyors work with you, the design team and contractors, acting as a central contact point to help with the smooth running of the project.
What we do:
- Establish project brief and manage the design stage with the design team.
- Prepare a detailed project programme and monitor throughout the build.
- Issue all necessary instructions, notices and certificates required under the contract.
- Monitor the works to ensure drawings and specifications are complied with.
- Monitor progress and quality of workmanship on site.
- Ensure that all planning conditions and building regulation requirements are complied with.
- Carry out final inspection of the building and produce defects list and ensure defects are put right.